If you have any queries or problems please contact your provider (Standard Life) in the first instance. They should be able to resolve most queries and problems quickly.

If they cannot resolve your complaint informally they have a formal disputes procedure you can follow. Further details can be found on their website.

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

At any time, if you are having difficulties in sorting out your complaint, you may wish to contact TPAS. TPAS can provide free advice and information to explain your rights and responsibilities.

Pensions Ombudsman

If you are not happy with the response to your complaint and TPAS have not been able to help you, you can get in touch with the Pensions Ombudsman who can investigate your case.